Cookies & Milk with Santa, Sat., Dec. 6, 10 am – 12 pm
- Ages walking age & up
- Tickets now on sale $12 per child (limited number of tickets are sold, so get yours soon!)
- Activities include Big Slide, Obstacle Course, Cookie Decorating, Christmas Craft, Face Painting, Showteam Performance, & a Special Visit from Santa!
- Parent or guardian must stay for this event.
Parent’s Night Out is Sat., Dec. 13, 6:00 – 10:00 pm
- Ages 3 1/2 – 12 years (Small children must be potty trained.)
- Prepay cost is $10 for children currently attending our gymnastics classes & $15 for all other children. Add $5 if paying at the door.
Kid’s Christmas Party – Fri., Dec. 19, 4:00 – 7:00 pm
- Ages 3 1/2 – 12 years
- Prepay cost is $15 for all children
- Activities include Big Slide, Giant Ball, Parachute, plus other Gym Activities & Obstacle Courses, Christmas Craft & Pizza!
- You may stay with your child for this event or you can leave and do last minute Christmas errands.
Please call for more information about these events.
Foothills Gymnastics began as TumbleBear Preschool Gymnastics in 1996. The program started with the idea that all children can participate in gymnastics and have fun doing it. During the years the program grew as did our students. When reaching school age, the students nor their parents wanted to go to another gym, so classes were added to our program to fit their needs. All classes, then and now, are taught with the concept that all children, no matter what age, size or ability, can enjoy gymnastics and feel good about themselves. Children who may not be naturally coordinated, flexible or strong are the children who will benefit from this kind of activity the most. We make it fun, so they won’t even know that they are exercising! Since we are strictly recreational, your child will not deal with the pressure to compete. On the other side of that, if your child does not have the natural competitive skills, he/she will not be put “on the back burner”. At Foothills Gymnastics all students are equally important to us. We will never put one group of children’s needs above another group of children. In keeping with this philosophy, our enrollment continues to grow. Each of our programs are unique and are designed to take children of all skill levels to their greatest potential from beginners to elite. Our main goal is to teach children that winning is doing their personal best, not being better than others. There is a place for each child to feel special. All classes are taught in a safe, non stressful environment by trained staff members, who teach each child in proper skill progressions. Our instructors genuinely care about their students and are trained to meet the individual needs of each child, so they may progress at their own pace. Our goal is for your child to leave class feeling good about their accomplishments and with a smile on their face!